Year 2000 computer problem [microform] : did the world overreact, and what did we learn? : hearing before the Subcommittee on Government Management, Information, and Technology of the Committee on Government Reform and the Subcommittee on Technology of the Committee on Science, House of Representatives, One Hundred Sixth Congress, second session, January 27, 2000
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Government Reform. Subcommittee on Government Management, Information, and Technology
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 2000.
Washington : [U.S. G.P.O., Supt. of Docs., Congressional Sales Office, distributor]
- Physical Description:
- v, 129 pages ; 23 cm
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Science. Subcommittee on Technology
- "Committee on Government Reform serial no. 106-149."
"Committee on Science serial no. 106-84."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Other Forms:
- Also available via Internet from the GPO Access web site. Addresses as of 2/26/01: http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=106h̲ouseh̲earings&docid=f:66711.wais (text version), http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=106h̲ouseh̲earings&docid=f:66711.pdf (PDF version); current access is available via PURLs.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 2001. 2 microfiches : negative ; 11 x 15 cm.
View MARC record | catkey: 2172500