The world ageing situation : exploring a society for all ages / Economic & Social Affairs
- Additional Titles:
- World aging situation
- New York : United Nations, 2001.
- Physical Description:
- vi, 125 pages : illustrations, maps ; 28 cm
- Additional Creators:
- United Nations. Department of Economic and Social Affairs
- A society for all ages: evolution and exploration / by United Nations programme on ageing -- Development and the ageing of populations: global overview by experts on ageing in Africa / by Margaret Grieco and Nana Apt -- Ageing of rural populations in South-East and East Asia / by Ronald Skeldon -- Situation of older persons in the newly industrialized countries of East Asia / by Poo Chang Tan -- Ageing in transition: situation of older women in the Latin American region / by Martha Dueños Loza -- Global ageing and the international equity issue / by Steven Wisensale -- Rewriting lifemaps: towards flourishing lives / by Brigid Donelan.
"United Nations publication, Sales No. E.00.IV.4"--T.p. verso.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 2172880