Special education in the 21st century : issues of inclusion and reform / Margret A. Winzer, Kas Mazurek, editors
- Additional Titles:
- Special education in the twenty-first century
- Washington, D.C. : Gallaudet University Press, 2000.
- Physical Description:
- xiv, 270 pages ; 27 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Winzer, M. A. (Margret A.), 1940-
Full Text available online
By special arrangement in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, patrons may access this resource online through the HathiTrust Emergency Temporary Access Service.
- The inclusion movement: review and reflections on reform in special education / Margret A. Winzer -- The inclusion movement: a goal for restructuring special education / Susan Bray Stainback -- Defining U.S. special education into the twenty-first century / Margaret J. McLaughlin and Kelly Henderson -- Assessment issues in special education / John R. Slate and Craig H. Jones -- Technology and special education / Cleborne D. Maddux -- Teacher education: reform and restructuring / Thomas W. Sileo and Mary Anne Prater -- What happens to gifted education within inclusive schooling? / Margaret McFadden and Julia Ellis -- The education of students with emotional or behavioral disorders / Timothy J. Landrum and Melody Tankersley -- From tolerance to acceptance and celebration: including students with severe disabilities / Deborah Peters Goessling -- Inclusion of infants, toddlers, and preschoolers with disabilities / Shavaun M. Wall -- Bilingual/bicultural education for deaf students / Margery S. Miller and Donald F. Moores -- Multicultural special education for increasingly diverse societies / Margret A. Winzer and Kas Mazurek.
- 1563681005 (hardcover : alk. paper)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 2178214