Salt-front movement in the Hudson River estuary, New York--simulations by one-dimensional flow and solute-transport models / by M. Peter de Vries and Lawrence A. Weiss
- De Vries, M. Peter
- Additional Titles:
- Salt front movement in the Hudson River estuary, New York
- Troy, NY : U.S. Dept. of the Interior, U.S. Geological Survey, 2001.
Denver, CO : Branch of Information Services
- Physical Description:
- vi, 69 pages : illustrations, maps ; 28 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Weiss, L. A. (Lawrence A.)
New York (N.Y.). Department of Environmental Protection
New York (State). Department of Environmental Conservation
Hudson Valley Regional Council
Geological Survey (U.S.)
Full Text available online
- Water-resources investigations report ; 99-4024
- Shipping list no.: 2001-0154-P.
"Prepared in cooperation with the New York City Department of Environmental Protection, New York State Department of Environmental Conservation, Hudson Valley Regional Council."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 43-46).
View MARC record | catkey: 2179283