Investigation of crane accident and injury, South Timbalier block 185, OCS-G 1569, March 21, 2000, Gulf of Mexico, off the Louisiana coast [microform] / Jack Leezy, Freddie Mosely, and David Dykes
- Leezy, Jack
- New Orleans : U.S. Dept. of the Interior, Minerals Management Service, Gulf of Mexico OCS Regional Office, 
- Physical Description:
- 25 leaves, 6 leaves of plates : color illustrations ; 28 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Mosely, Freddie
Dykes, D. W.
United States. Minerals Management Service. Gulf of Mexico OCS Region
- OCS report ; MMS 2001-010
- Cranes, derricks, etc—Mexico, Gulf of—Accidents
- Cranes, derricks, etc—Louisiana—Accidents
- Offshore oil industry—Mexico, Gulf of—Accidents
- Offshore oil industry—Louisiana—Accidents
- Offshore structures—Mexico, Gulf of—Accidents
- Offshore structures—Louisiana—Accidents
- Petroleum workers—Mexico, Gulf of—Wounds and injuries
- Petroleum workers—Louisiana—Wounds and injuries
- "January 2001."
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. New Orleans, LA : U.S. Dept. of the Interior, 2001. 1 microfiche ; 11 x 15 cm.
View MARC record | catkey: 2179441