Copper avoidance and mortality of juvenile brown trout (salmo trutta) in tests with copper-sulfate-treated water from West Branch Reservoir, Putnam County, New York / by Barry P. Baldigo and Thomas P. Baudanza ; prepared in cooperation with the New York City Department of Environmental Protection
- Baldigo, Barry P.
- Additional Titles:
- Avoidance response and mortality of juvenile brown trout (salmo trutta) in tests with copper-sulfate-treated water from West Branch Reservoir, Putnam County, New York
- Troy, N.Y. : U.S. Dept. of the Interior, U.S. Geological Survey, 2001.
Denver, CO : Branch of Information Services
- Physical Description:
- v, 25 pages : illustrations, map ; 28 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Baudanza, Thomas P.
New York (N.Y.). Department of Environmental Protection
Geological Survey (U.S.)
Full Text available online
- Water-resources investigations report ; 99-4237
- Shipping list no.: 2001-0180-P.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 24-25).
View MARC record | catkey: 2179654