DoD USS Cole Commission report : executive summary
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Cole Commission
- [Washington, D.C.?] : [U.S. Dept. of Defense], 
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Since the attack on Khobar Towers in June 1996, the Department of Defense (DoD) has made significant improvements in protecting its service members, mainly in deterring, disrupting and mitigating terrorist attacks on installations. The attack on USS COLE (DDG 67), in the port of Aden, Yemen, on 12 October 2000, demonstrated a seam in the fabric of efforts to protect our forces, namely in-transit forces.
- Title from title screen.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: Internet from the DoD Defenselink web site. Address as of 2/5/01: http://www.defenselink.mil/pubs/cole20010109.html; current access is available via PURL.
View MARC record | catkey: 2180235