Autism : present challenges, future needs--why the increased rates? : hearing before the Committee on Government Reform, House of Representatives, One Hundred Sixth Congress, second session, April 6, 2000
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Government Reform
- Additional Titles:
- Autism, present challenges, future needs--why the increased rates
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 2001. and Washington : For sale by the Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O. [Congressional Sales Office]
- Physical Description:
- iv, 477 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm
- Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche., Shipping list no.: 2001-0152-P., and "Serial no. 106-180."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microform. Washington, D.C., U.S. G.P.O., 2001. $e5 microfiches : negative. and Microfiche. [Washington, D.C.] : Congressional Information Service, 2001. 5 microfiches : negative ; 11 x 15 cm.
View MARC record | catkey: 2183264