The optomechanical constraint equations : theory and applications / Alson E. Hatheway
- Hatheway, Alson E.
- Bellingham, Washington (1000 20th St. Bellingham WA 98225-6705 USA) : SPIE, 2016.
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (156 pages).
- Additional Creators:
- Society of Photo-optical Instrumentation Engineers
- SPIE Press monograph ; PM268
- Restrictions on Access:
- Restricted to subscribers or individual electronic text purchasers.
- Preface -- 1. Optical functions -- 2. Optomechanical influence functions -- 3. The optomechanical constraint equations -- 4. Other optical elements -- 5. Computational methods -- 6. Analysis checkout -- 7. Applications -- References -- Index.
- This is an engineering treatise for mechanical engineers who design and analyze optical systems. It will also be of interest to other professionals working in the optics industry. The treatise is based on both the physical science and the practical realities of designing, analyzing, building, testing, and servicing real optical products.
- 9781510601765 pdf
- "SPIE Digital Library."--Website.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 135-136) and index.
- Other Forms:
- Also available in print version.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
System requirements: Adobe Acrobat Reader.
View MARC record | catkey: 21833171