20 Makey Makey projects for the evil genius / Colleen Graves, Aaron Graves
- Graves, Colleen
- Additional Titles:
- Twenty Makey Makey projects for the evil genius
- New York, NY : McGraw-Hill Education, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- xxix, 190 pages : color illustrations ; 28 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Graves, Aaron
- Fun and games -- Interactive -- Hacks and pranks -- About Makey Makey Go.
- This guide is filled with DIY projects that show readers, step-by-step, how to start creating and making cool inventions with the Makey Makey invention kit. Each project features fully-illustrated instructions and detailed photographs of the finished gadget. Readers will see how to apply these skills and start building their own Makey Makey projects. This book starts off with approachable introductory projects, making it a great starting point for beginners. It then builds to more challenging projects, allowing more experienced users to go further by incorporating technologies like Raspberry Pi, Processing and Scratch programming, 3D Printing, and creating wearable electronics with Makey Makey. Projects are divided into four categories: "Fun and Games, " Interactive, " Hacks and Pranks, " and "Makey Makey Go." No prior programming or technical experience is required. It is basic enough for beginners, but challenging enough for advanced makers.
- 9781259860461 (paperback ; acid-free paper)
1259860469 (paperback ; acid-free paper)
- Includes index.
- Source of Acquisition:
- Purchased with funds from the J. Harvey Fahnestock Endowment for Scientific, Engineering and Rare Books; 2017
- Endowment Note:
- J. Harvey Fahnestock Endowment for Scientific, Engineering and Rare Books
View MARC record | catkey: 21833951