Academy of Tal R / edited by Lærke Rydal Jørgensen and Anders Kold
- London : Koenig Books ; Humlebæk, Denmark : Louisiana Museum of Modern Art, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 221 pages : illustrations (chiefly color) ; 30 cm
- Additional Creators:
- R, Tal, 1967- Selections, Rydal Jørgensen, Lærke, Kold, Anders, Louisiana (Museum : Humlebæk, Denmark), and Museum Boijmans Van Beuningen (Rotterdam, Netherlands)
- Foreword / by Poul Erik Tøjner -- Shadow and substance / by Anders Kold -- Whatever is, is almost right : the principle of 'Ophobning' / by Axel Heil -- "You need to shut yourself up" : Tal R in conversation with Terry R. Myers -- The moons of art : the artist's books / by Margrit Brehm -- : / by Peter Laugesen -- List of works.
- 9783960981541 (Koenig Books, London), 3960981546 (Koenig Books, London), 9788792877901 (Louisiana Museum of Modern Art), and 8792877907 (Louisiana Museum of Modern Art)
- Published to accompany an exhibition of the same name held at Louisiana Museum of Modern Art, Humlebæk, Denmark, 20 May-10 September, 2017, and Museum Boijmans Van Beuningen, Rotterdam, The Netherlands, 14 January, 2017-14 October, 2018. and Translated from the Danish.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 21834226