Winslow Homer from poetry to fiction : the engraved works : illuminated with period photographs : fully illustrated checklist including interpretive notes / Reilly Rhodes
- Rhodes, Reilly
- Laguna Niguel, CA : Contemporary and Modern Print Exhibitions, 
- Copyright Date:
- First edition.
- Physical Description:
- 415 pages : illustrations (some color) ; 32 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Homer, Winslow, 1836-1910
Contemporary and Modern Print Exhibitions
Butler Institute of American Art
- Published to accompany an exhibition held at the Butler Institute of American Art, Butler Trumbull Branch, Youngstown, Ohio, January 22, 2017-March 12, 2017.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 410-412).
View MARC record | catkey: 21834947