Knowledge and Systems Sciences [electronic resource] : 18th International Symposium, KSS 2017, Bangkok, Thailand, November 17–19, 2017, Proceedings / edited by Jian Chen, Thanaruk Theeramunkong, Thepachai Supnithi, Xijin Tang
- Singapore : Springer Singapore : Imprint: Springer, 2017.
- Physical Description:
- XX, 267 pages 84 illustrations : online resource
- Additional Creators:
- Chen, Jian (Professor), Theeramunkong, Thanaruk, Supnithi, Thepachai, Tang, Xijin, and SpringerLink (Online service)
- Communications in Computer and Information Science, 1865-0929 ; 780
- Dynamics of Brand Acceptance Influenced by the Spread of Promotive Information in Social Media -- Complex Network’s Competitive Growth Model of Degree-characteristic Inheritance -- An Alternative Fuzzy Linguistic Approach for Determining Criteria Weights and Segmenting Consumers for New Product Development: A Case Study -- MANDY: Towards A Smart Primary Care Chatbot Application -- Sequence-based Measure for Assessing Drug-Side Effect Causal Relation from Electronic Medical Records -- A Multi-Center Physiological Data Repository for SUDEP: Data Curation, Data Conversion and Workflow -- Concept Name Similarity Measure on SNOMED CT -- Comparative Study of Using Word Co-occurrence to Extract Disease Symptoms from Web Documents -- Forecasting the Duration of Network Public Opinions Caused by the Failure of Public Policies: The Case of China -- Modeling of Interdependent Critical Infrastructures Network in Consideration of the Hierarchy -- Emergency Attribute Significance Ranking Method Based on Information Gain -- Predicting Hashtag Popularity of Social Emergency by a Robust Feature Extraction Method -- Mining Online Customer Reviews for Products Aspect-based Ranking -- An Empirical Analysis of the Chronergy of the Impact of Web Search Volume on the Premiere Box Office -- Societal Risk and Stock Market Volatility in China: A Causality Analysis -- A New Hybrid Linear-nonlinear Model Based on Decomposition of Discrete Wavelet Transform for Time Series Forecasting -- The Distribution Semantics of Extended Argumentation -- An Ontology-based Knowledge Framework for Software Testing -- The Effect of Task Allocation Strategy on Knowledge Intensive Team Performance Based on Computational Experiment -- A Kind of Investor-Friendly Dual-Trigger Contingent Convertible Bond -- Analysis on Influencing Factors on Cultivation of Graduate Innovation Ability Based on System Dynamics.
- This book constitutes the refereed proceedings of the 18th International Symposium, KSS 2017, held in Bangkok, Thailand, in November 2017. The 21 revised full papers presented were carefully reviewed and selected from 63 submissions. This year KSS 2017 provides opportunities for presenting interesting new research results, facilitating interdisciplinary discussions, and leading to knowledge transfer under the theme of "Artificial Intelligence and Information Systems for Knowledge, Technology and Service Management".
- Digital File Characteristics:
- PDF and text file
View MARC record | catkey: 21837241