Crafty little things to sew : 20 clever sewing projects using scraps & fat quarters / Caroline Fairbanks-Critchfield
- Fairbanks-Critchfield, Caroline, 1975-
- New York : Lark, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- xiii, 130 pages : illustrations (some color) ; 26 cm
- Sewing basics -- Travel handmade: Circle pouch shopping tote ; Divide and conquer drawstring bag ; Two-in-one lunch tote and place mat ; Quilty first aid kit ; Casual couponer divided pouch ; Take-along ironing mats ; Snappy supply case ; Crafty biz apron -- A handmade home: Reversible barstool cushion ; Everyday apron ; Spacious spa caddy ; Photo frame fridge magnet ; Cute hexi magnets ; Festive buttoned up baskets -- Sewing for the little ones: Kiddie backpack ; Easy wallet with pockets ; Felt and fabric hair baubles ; Color-block headband ; Lunch-in-a-snap tote ; Patchwork calculator tablet case -- Templates and resources: Templates ; Fabric and notions sources.
- 20 quick & easy projects to sew from scraps or fat quarters.
Every sewer accumulates scraps that are too nice to throw away, but don't fit in with the usual patterns on hand. This collection of quick and easy projects can all be sewn from scraps or fat quarters! Fairbanks-Critchfield shares ideas for must-have accessories and children's projects for all skill levels. And the projects are great for gifts for family and friends!
- 9781454710455 (paperback)
- Related Titles:
- SewCanShe (Blog)
- "Caroline Fairbanks-Critchfield and the bloggers of SewCanShe.com"--Cover.
- Source of Acquisition:
- Purchased with funds from the Paterno Libraries Endowment (Campus College Libraries); 2017
- Endowment Note:
- Paterno Libraries Endowment (Campus College Libraries)
View MARC record | catkey: 21837357