Winning the presidency 2016 / edited by William J. Crotty
- Additional Titles:
- Winning the presidency two thousand sixteen
- New York, NY : Routledge, Taylor & Francis Group, 2018.
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- xx, 202 pages : illustrations, map ; 23 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Crotty, William J.
- Not an ordinary election : the presidential race of 2016 / William J. Crotty -- The conventional versus the unconventional : presidential nominations in 2016 / Barbara Norrander -- The presidential election : a troubled democracy / Gerald M. Pomper -- Explaining the vote / Charles L. Prysby -- The races for Congress in 2016 : a tale of two elections / Paul S. Herrnson and Raymond J. La Raja -- Women and the 2016 presidential election : unrealistic expectations of cohesiveness / Susan A. MacManus -- Navigating through turbulence and troublesome times : Latinos, election 2016, partisan politics, and salient public policies / John A. Garcia -- The election in perspective / John Kenneth White.
- 9781138654358 (hbk)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 21837374