Feminist futures of spatial practice : materialism, activism, dialogues, pedagogies, projections / [edited by Meike Schalk, Thérèse Kristiansson, Ramia Mazé].
- Baunach : AADR, Art Architecture Design Research : imprint of Spurbuchverlag, 2017.
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 379 pages : colour illustrations ; 25 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Schalk, Meike, Kristiansson, Thérèse, and Mazé, Ramia
- "Architecture and the arts have long been on the forefront of socio-spatial struggles, in which equality, access, representation and expression are at stake in our cities, communities and everyday lives. Feminist spatial practices contribute substantially to new forms of activism, expanding dialogues, engaging materialisms, transforming pedagogies, and projecting alternatives. 'Feminist Futures of Spatial Practice' traces practical tools and theoretical dimensions, as well as temporpralities, emergence, histories, events, durations ? and futures ? of feminist practices. Authors include international practitioners, researchers, and educators, from architecture, the arts, art history, curating, cultural heritage studies, environmental sciences, futures studies, film, visual communication, design and design theory, queer, intersectional and gender studies, political sciences, sociology, and urban planning. Established as well as emerging voices write critically from within their institutions, professions, and their activist, political and personal practices."--Page  of cover.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 21837954