Curse of Strahd : [unravel the mysteries of Ravenloft in this dread adventure for the world's greatest roleplaying game].
- Additional Titles:
- At head of title on cover: D & D
At head of title on cover: Dungeons & Dragons
Dungeons & Dragons : curse of Strahd
- Renton, Washington : Wizards of the Coast, 2016.
- Copyright Date:
- Fifth edition.
- Physical Description:
- 256 pages : illustrations (some color) ; 29 cm + 1 map
- Additional Creators:
- Perkins, Christopher, 1968-
Wizards of the Coast, Inc
- Into the mists -- The lands of Barovia -- The village of Barovia -- Castle Ravenloft -- The town of Vallaki -- Old Bonegrinder -- Argynvostholt -- The village of Krezk -- Tsolenka Pass -- The ruins of Berez -- Van Richten's Tower -- The Wizards of Wines -- The Amber Temple -- Yester Hill -- Werewolf den -- Appendix A: Character options -- Appendix B: Death House -- Appendix C: Treasures -- Appendix D: Monsters and NPCs -- Appendix E: The Tarokka deck -- Appendix F: Handouts -- Maps.
- Under raging storm clouds, the vampire Count Strahd von Zarovich stands silhouetted against the ancient walls of Castle Ravenloft. Rumbling thunder pounds the castle spires. The wind's howling increases as he turns his gaze down toward the village of Barovia. Far below, yet not beyond his keen eyesight, a party of adventurers has just entered his domain. Strahd's face forms the barest hint of a smile as his dark plan unfolds. He knew they were coming, and he knows why they came -- all according to his plan. A lightning flash rips through the darkness, but Strahd is gone. Only the howling of the wind fills the midnight air. The master of Castle Ravenloft is having guests for dinner. And you are invited.
- 9780786965984 (hardcover)
- Related Titles:
- Dungeons & dragons
- "For use with the fifth edition Player's handbook, Monster manual, and Dungeon master's guide"--Back cover.
"This book is based on the 32-page D & D adventure Ravenloft published in 1983 by TSR, Inc."--Title page verso.
- Creation/Production Credits Note:
- Lead designer, Christopher Perkins ; creative consultants, Tracy and Laura Hickman ; designers, Adam Lee, Richard Whitters, Jeremy Crawford ; managing editor, Jeremy Crawford ; editor, Kim Mohan ; editorial assistance, Scott Fitzgerald Gray ; D & D lead designers, Mike Mearls, Jeremy Crawford.
View MARC record | catkey: 21838085