Mapping vegetation complexes with digitized color infrared film : Wisconsin power plant impact study / by Warren J. Buchanan and Frank L. Scarpace
- Buchanan, Warren J.
- Duluth, Minnesota : Environmental Research Laboratory--Duluth, Office of Research and Development, U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, 1980.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (xi, 60 pages) : illustrations (some color), maps
- Additional Creators:
- Environmental Research Laboratory (Duluth, Minn.) and University of Wisconsin--Madison. Institute for Environmental Studies
- Ecological research series ; EPA-600/3-80-054
- "June 1980.", Project Officer: Gary E. Glass.", and "This study is conducted in cooperation with Wisconsin Power and Light Company, Madison Gas and Electric Company, Wisconsin Public Service Corporation, Wisconsin Public Service Commission, and Wisconsin Department of Natural Resources."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 54-59).
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 21838813