Miocene pollen and spore flora of Eniwetok Atoll, Marshall Islands / by Estella B. Leopold
- Geological Survey professional paper ; 260-II
Bikini and nearby atolls, Marshall Islands
- From 10 to 25 million years ago
- Plant spores, Fossil—Marshall Islands—Enewetak Atoll
- Plants, Fossil—Marshall Islands—Enewetak Atoll
- Pollen, Fossil—Marshall Islands—Enewetak Atoll
- Miocene Geologic Epoch
- Plant spores, Fossil
- Plants, Fossil
- Pollen, Fossil
- Enewetak Atoll (Marshall Islands)
- Bikini Atoll (Marshall Islands)
- Marshall Islands—Bikini Atoll
- Marshall Islands—Enewetak Atoll
- Title from title screen (viewed September 26, 2014).
"A Miocene pollen and spore flora representing raised islands, intertidal, and beach-ridge environments is described from depths of 670 to 2,500 feet beneath Eniwetok Atoll."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 45-50) and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 21838928