Fluvial monazite deposits in the southeastern United States / by William C. Overstreet [and five others]; with a section on mineral analyses by Jerome Stone
- Overstreet, William C. (William Courtney), 1919-
- Washington : United States Department of the Interior, Geological Survey, 1968.
Washington : United States Government Printing Office
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (v, 85 pages) : illustrations, maps + 9 plates
- Additional Creators:
- Stone, Jerome, 1923-, Geological Survey (U.S.), and U.S. Atomic Energy Commission
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Report Numbers:
- I 19.16:568
- Related Titles:
- Mineral analyses
- Title from title screen (viewed September 24, 2014).
Also available online in PDF format from the U.S. Geological Survey Warehouse (http:/pubs.er.usgs.gov/).
"Prepared on behalf of the U.S. Atomic Energy Commission."
"Occurrences of detrital monazite in the western Piedmont of Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina, and Georgia, and methods used to appraise them."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 76-81) and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 21839025