Arthur O'Shaughnessy, a Pre-Raphaelite poet in the British Museum / Jordan Kistler, University of Birmingham, UK.
- Kistler, Jordan
- London ; New York : Routledge, 2016.
- Physical Description:
- 199 pages ; 25 cm.
- Among the Victorians and modernists
- 'Dreary Creeds' and 'Sham Wits': O'Shaughnessy's Poetic Representations of Nature and Science -- 'I Carve the Marble of Pure Thought': Work and Art in the Poetry of Arthur O'Shaughnessy -- 'The Purest Parian': The Formalism of Arthur O'Shaughnessy -- 'Those too sanguine singers': Arthur O'Shaughnessy's French Influences -- 'Love's Splendid Lures': Arthur O'Shaughnessy's Medievalism.
- 9781472467355 (hardcover)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 181-193) and index.
- Source of Acquisition:
- Purchased with funds from the George and Barbara Kelly English Endowment for Library Support; 2017.
View MARC record | catkey: 21839645