Almost everything very fast : a novel / Christopher Kloeble ; translated from the German by Aaron Kerner
- Lannan translation series
- Language Note:
- Translated from the German.
- Part I.A hero and a son -- Part II. Siblings 1912-1924 -- Part III. You are my mother -- Part IV. Three loves 1924-1930 -- Part V. Objects in mirror -- Part VI. Head-shaking 1924-1930 -- Part VII. Pushing the world -- Part VIII. Mina's and Anni's and Arkadiusz's and Markus's and Ludwig's and Fred's and Alfonsa's and Julius's stories 1930-1983 -- Part IX. On mothers and fathers.
- Nineteen-year-old Albert was raised in a Bavarian orphanage due to the mental incapacities of his much older father. Unfortunately, he never knew his mother. When Albert discovers his father only has five months left to live, he takes the old man and sets off on an adventurous voyage to find his real mother. Their venture leads them into the distant past, way back to a night in August 1912, and to the story of a forbidden love.
- 9781555977290 (paperback) and 1555977294 (paperback)
- "First published with the title Meistens alles sehr schnell"--Title page verso.
View MARC record | catkey: 21841560