Leading in a time of change [videorecording] : a conversation with Peter F. Drucker & Peter M. Senge / presented by the Drucker Foundation
- San Francisco : Jossey-Bass, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 1 videocassette (42 min.) : sound, color ; 1/2 in. + Viewer's workbook (45 pages ; 24 cm), Facilitator's notes (1 card ; 24 cm)
- Additional Creators:
- Drucker, Peter F. (Peter Ferdinand), 1909-2005, Senge, Peter M., Hesselbein, Frances, and Peter F. Drucker Foundation for Nonprofit Management
- Workbook contents: 1. Anticipaitng and welcoming change -- 2. Identifying mental models -- 3. Creating receptivity to change through systematic planned abandonment -- 4. Innovation versus problem solving: organized improvement -- 5. Welcoming and exploiting unexpected opportunities -- 6. Linking opportunities to people and other resources -- 7. Preserving trust: continuity within change -- 8. Motivating and retaining top performers: attitudes about people in organization -- 9. Conclusion.
- 0999995413 (album)
- In container, 28 cm.
Subtitle on container and workbook: What it will take to lead tomorrow.
- Participant/Performer Note:
- Hosted by Frances Hesselbein.
- Technical Details:
- VHS format.
View MARC record | catkey: 2184870