2001 international trade agenda : communication from the President of the United States transmitting a legislative agenda for international trade
- Corporate Author:
- United States. President (2001-2009 : Bush)
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 2001.
- Physical Description:
- 12 pages ; 24 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Ways and Means
Full Text available online
- House document / 107th Congress, 1st session ; 107-69
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- "Referred to the Committee on Ways and Means.", Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche., Shipping list no.: 2001-0220-P., and "May 14, 2001."
- Other Forms:
- Also available via Internet from the G.P.O. Access web site. Addresses as of 6/22/01: http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=107c̲ongd̲ocuments&docid=f:hd069.107 (text version), http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=107c̲ongd̲ocuments&docid=f:hd069.107.pdf (PDF version); current access is available via PURLs.
View MARC record | catkey: 2186892