Asbestos contamination in Libby, Montana [microform] : field hearing before the Committee on Environment and Public Works, United States Senate, One Hundred Sixth Congress, second session on federal, state, and local response to public health and environmental conditions from asbestos contamination in Libby, Montana, February 16, 2000--Libby, Montana
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Environment and Public Works
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 2001.
Washington : For sale by the U.S. G.P.O., Supt. of Doc., Congressional Sales Office.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 71 pages ; 24 cm.
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.P 96/10:S.HRG.106-950
- Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche.
Shipping list no.: 2001-0192-P.
- Other Forms:
- Also available via Internet from the G.P.O. Access web site. Addresses as of 5/11/01: http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=106s̲enateh̲earings&docid=f:66377.wais (text version), http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=106s̲enateh̲earings&docid=f:66377.pdf (PDF version); current access is available via PURLs.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Washington, D.C.] U.S. G.P.O., 2001. 1 microfiche : negative ; 11 x 15 cm.
View MARC record | catkey: 2190922