Annie get your gun [sound recording] : original cast album / [music and lyrics by Irving Berlin ; book by Herbert and Dorothy Fields].
- Berlin, Irving, 1888-1989
- New York, N.Y. : Decca Broadway, 
New York, N.Y. : Distributed by Universal Music & Video Distribution.
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 1 audio disc : digital ; 4 3/4 in.
- Additional Creators:
- Fields, Herbert, 1897-1958, Fields, Dorothy, 1905-1974, Merman, Ethel, Middleton, Ray, Blackton, Jay, 1909-1994, Black, Stanley, London Festival Orchestra, and London Festival Chorus
- Doin' what comes natur'lly (3:19) -- The girl that I marry (3:04) -- You can't get a man with a gun (3:08) -- There's no business like show business (3:07) -- They say it's wonderful (3:01) -- Moonshine lullaby (3:09) -- My defenses are down (3:21) -- I'm an Indian too (2:38) -- I got lost in his arms (2:42) -- Who do you love, I hope? (2:54) -- I got the sun in the morning (2:51) -- Anything you can do (3:06) -- Bonus tracks. Overture (4:38) ; Colonel Buffalo Bill (2:20) ; I'm a bad, bad man (2:34) ; An old-fashioned wedding (2:46).
- "Originally released as Decca album DA-468, July 8, 1946"--Insert.
Bonus tracks from Ethel Merman sings Annie get your gun, released June 1, 1973 as London Records Phase 4 stereo XPS 905.
Original program notes by Louis Untermeyer and reissue notes by Max O. Preeo (15 p. : ill.) inserted in container.
- Participant/Performer Note:
- Ethel Merman, Ray Middleton and other members of the original New York cast; with orchestra and chorus; Jay Blackton, conductor; London Festival Orchestra and Chorus; Stanley Black, conductor (in bonus tracks).
- Data/Place of Event:
- Recorded May 26 and 28, 1946.
View MARC record | catkey: 2192648