Continuation of waiver under the Trade Act of 1974 with respect to Vietnam : communication from the President of the United States transmitting notification of his determination that a continuation of a waiver currently in effect for Vietnam will substantially promote the objectives of section 402 of the Trade Act of 1974 (Presidential determination 2001-17), pursuant to 19 U.S.C. 2432(c) and (d).
- Corporate Author:
- United States. President (2001-2009 : Bush)
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 2001.
- Physical Description:
- 7 pages ; 24 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Bush, George W. (George Walker), 1946- and United States. Congress. House. Committee on Ways and Means
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Report Numbers:
- Y 1.1/7:107-82
- "Referred to the Committee on Ways and Means."
Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche.
Shipping list no.: 2001-0246-P.
"June 5, 2001."
- Other Forms:
- Also available via Internet from the G.P.O. Access web site. Addresses as of 7/23/01: http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=107c̲ongd̲ocuments&docid=f:hd082.107 (text version), http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=107c̲ongd̲ocuments&docid=f:hd082.107.pdf (PDF version); current access is available via PURLs.
View MARC record | catkey: 2194549