The Pennsylvania State University addition and renovations to Pattee Library complex [cartographic material] : Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, Department of General Services, Harrisburg, Pa., project no. 800-196 : construction documents 95% submittal, March 29, 1996 / Celli-Flynn and Associates, architects and planners ; Eichleay Engineers Inc., Peter F. Loftus Division, structural, mechanical, plumbing and electrial engineering consultants ; Werley Associates, site consultants
- Corporate Author:
- Celli-Flynn and Associates
- Pittsburgh, Pa. : Celli-Flynn and Associates, 1996.
- Physical Description:
- 2 volumes (various pagings) : ills. ; 77 x 108 cm + text (2 volumes (various pagings) : ills. ; 29 cm)
- Additional Creators:
- Eichleay Engineers Inc. Peter F. Loftus Division and Werley Associates
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scales vary.
- "Elevations and dimensions shown are from existing drawings provided by Penn State University. Subsequent survey by Penn Terra Engineering, Inc. indicates some dimensional variation. contrator to verify all elevations and dimension in the field.'
Includes ills, key plan, drawings list, material indicator, legend, and text.
"CFA project no. 93-01.08."
View MARC record | catkey: 2196264