SEER summary staging manual 2000 : codes and coding instructions / editors John L. Young [and others].
- Corporate Author:
- National Cancer Institute (U.S.). Cancer Statistics Branch
- Additional Titles:
- Codes and coding instructions
- [Bethesda, Md.] : National Cancer Institute, National Institutes of Health, 2000-
- Physical Description:
- 1 volume (loose-leaf) : illustrations ; 28 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Young, John L., Jr.
Full Text available online
- NIH publication ; no. 01-4969
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- [Prepared by] "Cancer Statistics Branch, Surveillance Research Program, Division of Cancer Control and Population Sciences, National Cancer Institute, U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Public Health Service, National Institutes of Health.", Shipping list no.: 2001-0259-P., "July 2001"--P.  of cover., and Includes index.
- Other Forms:
- Also available via Internet from the GPO Access web site. Address as of 10/25/2001: http://seer.cancer.gov/Publications/SummaryStage/intro.pdf; current access is available via PURL.
View MARC record | catkey: 2196847