ʻUmar ibn al-Fāriḍ : Sufi verse, saintly life / translated and introduced by Th. Emil Homerin ; preface by Michael A. Sells
- Ibn al-Fāriḍ, ʻUmar ibn ʻAlī, 1181 or 1182-1235
- Uniform Title:
- Dīwān. English
- Additional Titles:
- Sufi verse, saintly life
- New York : Paulist Press, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- xvii, 366 pages ; 24 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Homerin, Th. Emil, 1955- and Ṣibt ibn al-Fāriḍ, active 1334
- Sufi verse. Wine ode = al-Khamrīyah ; Poem of the Sufi way (Ode in T Major) = Naẓm al-sulūk/al-Tā'īyah al-kubrā / ʻUmar ibn al-Fāriḍ -- Saintly life. Adorned proem to the Dīwān = Dībājat al-Dīwān / ʻAlī Sibṭ ibn al-Fāriḍ.
- 0809105284 (cloth)
- Includes English translation of the introduction to the Dīwān, known as Dībājah (The adorned proem) by Abū al-Hasan Nūr al-Dīn ʻAlī al-Miṣrī.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 351-360) and indexes.
View MARC record | catkey: 2198242