Liturgiae americanae : or, The Book of common prayer as used in the United States of America compared with the proposed book of 1786 and with the prayer book of the Church of England, and an historical account and documents / by William McGarvey. To which is added, a bibliographical sketch of the standard editions of the American prayer book, and a critical examination of the prayer book psalter, by Frederick Gibson
- Corporate Author:
- Episcopal Church
- Uniform Title:
- Book of common prayer (1790)
- Philadelphia : [Press of Sunshine Pub. Co.], 1895.
- Physical Description:
- lxiii,490,93 pages ; 26 cm
- Additional Creators:
- McGarvey, William, 1861-1924, Gibson, Frederick, and Church of England
- Related Titles:
- Book of common prayer as used in the United States of America
- Contains, in parallel columns, the text of the American prayer book as revised 1892 (S.1892), the ed. of 1790 with its added parts (Ed. 1790, Sds. 1793-1871), the proposed ed. of 1786 (Prop. bk. 1786 [which was never adopted]), and the English prayer book of 1662, in the Oxford ed. of 1775 (Eng. bk. 1775 ).
View MARC record | catkey: 21983