The EU data protection directive : implications for the U.S. privacy debate : hearing before the Subcommittee on Commerce, Trade, and Consumer Protection of the Committee on Energy and Commerce, House of Representatives, One Hundred Seventh Congress, first session, March 8, 2001
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Energy and Commerce. Subcommittee on Commerce, Trade, and Consumer Protection
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 2001. and Washington : For sale by the Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O. [Congressional Sales Office]
- Physical Description:
- iii, 102 pages ; 23 cm
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche., Shipping list no.: 2001-0272-P., and "Serial no. 107-19."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Other Forms:
- Also available via Internet from the GPO Access web site. Addresses as of 8/10/01: http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/useftp.cgi?IPaddress=220.127.116.11&filename=71497.wais&directory=/diskb/wais/data/107h̲ouseh̲earings (text version), http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/useftp.cgi?IPaddress=18.104.22.168&filename=71497.pdf&directory=/diskb/wais/data/107h̲ouseh̲earings (PDF version); current access is available via PURLs.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Washington, D.C.] : Congressional Information Service, 2001. 2 microfiches : negative ; 11 x 15 cm.
View MARC record | catkey: 2198934