- Restrictions on Access:
- Unrestricted access.
- This portion of the collection contains three cotton and synthetic cloth dolls depicting Molly Pitcher holding a flag (August 1979), Susan B. Anthony wearing a votes for women banner (February 1979), and Clara Barton wearing an apron (August 1979), all made by Hallmark Cards; fifteen pieces of blank floral stationery; a linen embroidered on satin wallet with a butterfly and flowers pattern.
Also, two valentines and one Christmas card; 1901 Yale class day program and 1901 Yale Sheffield Scientific School class day program; votes for women ribbon and silk flower; colored panel of mediterranean woman on ladder watering plants; advertising brochure for poet and reader Elsie Taylor DuTrieuille; Industrial Mid-Winter Conference program, Harrisburg, 17 February 1935; Third Annual Convention of the Association of Bank Women, 1925; The Woman who was forgotten, by Bess Streeter Aldrich (1926).
Also, an ad for War brides, a play by Marion Craig Wentworth; two dance cards with pencils, 1907; trade card for E. T. Turner & Co., Waterbury, CT for dress goods; booklet, Famous women of the world, advertising Pepsin Syrup Co.; packet of small postcards of Selma Lagerlöf's home; bookmark for Helaine Victoria Press; playing card back, "Votes for Women;" seed packet of forget-me-not flowers for Grace M. Sloan, State Treasurer (Pa.); annual meeting program, People's Symphony Concerts Auxiliary Club, 1928-1929 concert season listings.
Also, Women painters in Pennsylvania, 1987 conference and exhibits brochure; The National Museum of Women in the Arts brochure; Women in the Arts '79 reception invitation, Harrisburg; two calling cards; two bridge tally cards; Sorosis Shoe Co. booklet, The Perfected American shoe (1902).
- Anthony, Susan B. (Susan Brownell), 1820-1906—Pictorial works
- Barton, Clara, 1821-1912—Pictorial works
- DuTrieuille, Elsie Taylor
- Lagerlöf, Selma, 1858-1940—Homes and haunts—Pictorial works
- Pitcher, Molly, 1754-1832—Pictorial works
- Sloan, Grace M.
- Wentworth, Marion Craig, 1872- War brides
- E. T. Turner and Co.
- Women—Pictorial works
- Women artists
- In the Alice Marshall Collection, Library, Penn State Harrisburg, 351 Olmsted Drive, Middletown, Pa. 17057-4850 (#AKM 91/40)
- Source of Acquisition:
- Harrisburg copy: Gift and purchase of Alice Marshall; 1991.
View MARC record | catkey: 2199444