Hallelujah : twenty-four lithographs / by Ben Shahn. Illustrating the one-hundred-and-fiftieth Psalm from the Old Testament of the Holy Bible ; including an introduction by Bernarda Bryson Shahn ; and with a letter from Fernand Mourlot
- Shahn, Ben, 1898-1969
- New York : Published by Kennedy Graphics, Division of Kennedy Galleries, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 64 unnumbered pages of plates ; hiefly bill. (part col.) ; 42 x 45 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Mourlot, Fernand, Mourlot Graphics, Ltd, and Spiral Press
- Language Note:
- Calligraphic titles and content page in English and Hebrew; accompanying text in Hebrew; letter in French and English.
- Calligraphic titles signed by illustrator; calligraphy by Ben Shahn., "This book contains twenty-four lithographs by Ben Shahn which were drawn just before his death. It is his last completed work. This edition has been limited to two hundred and forty numbered copies, and ten copies A-J."--p. ., "The lithographs for this book were reproduced by Mourlot Graphics, Ltd., New York. The typography was arranged and printed at the Spiral Press, New York. The binding and cases were executed in New York by the Moroquain Bindery. This volume was completed during the latter months of 1970 and early in 1971."--p. ., Illustrations and text on facing pages., Issued in box., and Rare Books copy: Copy no. 164; Calligraphic titles signed by illustrator; calligraphy by Ben Shahn.
View MARC record | catkey: 2204410