Ad-hoc, Mobile, and Wireless Networks [electronic resource] : 16th International Conference on Ad Hoc Networks and Wireless, ADHOC-NOW 2017, Messina, Italy, September 20-22, 2017, Proceedings / edited by Antonio Puliafito, Dario Bruneo, Salvatore Distefano, Francesco Longo
- Lecture Notes in Computer Science, 0302-9743 ; 10517
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- Internet of Things -- SustainaBLE: a Power-Aware Algorithm for Greener Industrial IoT Networks -- The 3D redeployment of nodes in Wireless Sensor Networks with real testbed prototyping -- Semantic Resource Management of Federated IoT Testbeds -- Targeted Content Delivery to IoT Devices Using Bloom Filters -- Security -- Trust Based Monitoring Approach for Mobile Ad Hoc Networks -- An Implementation and Evaluation of the Security Features of RPL -- A ticket-based Authentication Scheme for VANETs preserving Privacy -- A Trust based Communication Scheme for Safety Messages Exchange in VANETs -- Smart City -- Mobility as the main enabler of opportunistic data dissemination in urban scenarios -- Analysis and classification of the vehicular traffic distribution in an urban area -- User-space network tunneling under a mobile platform: a case study for Android environments -- Mobile Crowd Sensing as an Enabler for People as a Service Mobile Computing -- Ad-hoc networks -- SVM- MUSIC Algorithm for Spectrum Sensing in Cognitive Radio Ad-Hoc Networks -- Optimization of a modular ad hoc land wireless system via distributed joint Source-Network Coding for correlated sensors -- AdhocInfra Toggle: Opportunistic Auto-configuration of Wireless Interface for Maintaining Data Sessions in WiFi Networks -- Simulation of AdHoc Networks Including Clustering and Mobility -- Implementations and validations -- Highlighting Some Shortcomings of the CoCoA+ Congestion Control Algorithm -- Experimental Evaluation of Non-Coherent MIMO Grassmannian Signaling Schemes.-WEVA: A Complete Solution for Industrial Internet of Things -- Validating Contact Times Extracted from Mobility Traces -- Wireless sensor networks. -Optimising Wireless Sensor Network Link Quality through Power Control with non-Convex Utilities using Game Theory -- Routing protocol enhancement for mobility support in wireless sensor networks -- Correlation-Free MultiPath Routing for Multimedia traffic in Wireless Sensor Networks -- Impact of Simulation Environment in Performance Evaluation of Protocols for WSNs. -Data management -- A Real-Time Query Processing System for WSN -- Centralized and distributed architectures: Approximation of the response time in a video surveillance system of road traffic by logarithm, power and linear functions -- Secure Storage as a Service in Multi-Cloud Environment -- Policy Management and Enforcement Using OWL and SWRL for the Internet of Things -- Wireless systems -- BSSACH: A Big Slot Scheduling Algorithms with Channel Hopping for Dynamic Wireless Sensor Networks -- A hybrid ant-genetic algorithm to solve a real deployment problem: a case study with experimental validation -- Interference Analysis of Nonlinear and Asynchronous OFDM in Multiuser Cognitive Radio Networks.
- This book constitutes the refereed proceedings of the 16th International Conference on Ad-hoc, Mobile, and Wireless Networks, ADHOC-NOW 2017, held in Messina, Italy, in September 2017. The 22 full and 9 short papers presented in this volume were carefully reviewed and selected from 55 submissions. The contributions were organized in topical sections named: internet of things; security; smart city; ad-hoc networks; implementations and validations; wireless sensor networks; data management; wireless systems.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
View MARC record | catkey: 22063426