Advances in Cryptology – EUROCRYPT 2017 [electronic resource] : 36th Annual International Conference on the Theory and Applications of Cryptographic Techniques, Paris, France, April 30 – May 4, 2017, Proceedings, Part III / edited by Jean-Sébastien Coron, Jesper Buus Nielsen
- Lecture Notes in Computer Science, 0302-9743 ; 10212
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- Lattice attacks and constructions -- Obfuscation and functional encryption -- Discrete logarithm -- Multiparty computation -- Universal composability -- Zero knowledge -- Side-channel attacks and countermeasures -- Functional encryption -- Elliptic curves -- Symmetric cryptanalysis -- Provable security for symmetric cryptography -- security models:- Blockchain -- Memory hard functions -- Symmetric-key constructions -- Obfuscation -- Quantum cryptography -- Public-key encryption and key-exchange.
- The three-volume proceedings LNCS 10210-10212 constitute the thoroughly refereed proceedings of the 36th Annual International Conference on the Theory and Applications of Cryptographic Techniques, EUROCRYPT 2017, held in Paris, France, in April/May 2017. The 67 full papers included in these volumes were carefully reviewed and selected from 264 submissions. The papers are organized in topical sections named: lattice attacks and constructions; obfuscation and functional encryption; discrete logarithm; multiparty computation; universal composability; zero knowledge; side-channel attacks and countermeasures; functional encryption; elliptic curves; symmetric cryptanalysis; provable security for symmetric cryptography; security models; blockchain; memory hard functions; symmetric-key constructions; obfuscation; quantum cryptography; public-key encryption and key-exchange.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
View MARC record | catkey: 22063471