Analytical and Stochastic Modelling Techniques and Applications [electronic resource] : 24th International Conference, ASMTA 2017, Newcastle-upon-Tyne, UK, July 10-11, 2017, Proceedings / edited by Nigel Thomas, Matthew Forshaw
- Lecture Notes in Computer Science, 0302-9743 ; 10378
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- Stochastic Modelling -- Markov Processes -- Performance Evaluation -- Simulation -- Queueing Theory -- Network Performance Analysis -- Distributed Computing -- Stochastic Petri Nets.
- This book constitutes the refereed proceedings of the 24th International Conference on Analytical and Stochastic Modelling Techniques and Applications, ASMTA 2017, held in Newcastle-upon-Tyne UK, in July 2017. The 14 full papers presented in this book were carefully reviewed and selected from 27 submissions. The scope of the conference is on following topics: analytical, numerical and simulation algorithms for stochastic systems, including Markov processes, queueing networks, stochastic Petri nets, process algebras, game theoretical models.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
View MARC record | catkey: 22063698