Collaboration and Technology [electronic resource] : 23rd International Conference, CRIWG 2017, Saskatoon, SK, Canada, August 9-11, 2017, Proceedings / edited by Carl Gutwin, Sergio F. Ochoa, Julita Vassileva, Tomoo Inoue
- Lecture Notes in Computer Science, 0302-9743 ; 10391
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- Collaboration technology -- Design, development, and evaluation -- Computer science.-Management science -- Information systems -- Engineering -- Psychology -- Cognitive sciences -- Social sciences.
- This book constitutes the refereed proceeding of the 23rd International Conference on Collaboration and Technology, CRIWG 2017, held in Saskatoon, Canada, in August 2017. The 14 full papers presented together with 5 work-in-progress papers were carefully reviewed and selected from 33 submissions. The papers focus on collaboration technology design, development, and evaluation. The background research is influenced by a number disciplines, such as computer science, management science, information systems, engineering, psychology, cognitive sciences, and social sciences.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
View MARC record | catkey: 22064331