Computer Safety, Reliability, and Security [electronic resource] : SAFECOMP 2017 Workshops, ASSURE, DECSoS, SASSUR, TELERISE, and TIPS, Trento, Italy, September 12, 2017, Proceedings / edited by Stefano Tonetta, Erwin Schoitsch, Friedemann Bitsch
- Lecture Notes in Computer Science, 0302-9743 ; 10489
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- Assurance cases for Software-Intensive Systems.- Dependable embedded and cyber-physical systems and systems-of-systems -- Next generation of system assurance approaches for safety-critical systems -- Timing performance in safety engineering -- Technical and legal aspects of data privacy and security.
- This book constitutes the refereed proceedings of five workshops co-located with SAFECOMP 2017, the 36th International Conference on Computer Safety, Reliability, and Security, held in Trento, Italy, in September 2017. The 38 revised full papers presented together with 5 introductory papers to each workshop, and three invited papers, were carefully reviewed and selected from 49 submissions. This year's workshops are: ASSURE 2017 – Assurance Cases for Software-Intensive Systems; DECSoS 2017 – ERCIM/EWICS/ARTEMIS Dependable Embedded and Cyber-Physical Systems and Systems-of-Systems; SASSUR 2017 – Next Generation of System Assurance Approaches for Safety-Critical Systems; TIPS 2017 – Timing Performance in Safety Engineering; TELERISE 2017 Technical and legal Aspects of Data Privacy and Security.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
View MARC record | catkey: 22064454