Grand Timely Topics in Software Engineering [electronic resource] : International Summer School GTTSE 2015, Braga, Portugal, August 23-29, 2015, Tutorial Lectures / edited by Jácome Cunha, João P. Fernandes, Ralf Lämmel, João Saraiva, Vadim Zaytsev
- Lecture Notes in Computer Science, 0302-9743 ; 10223
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- Probabilistic program analysis -- Ontologies in software engineering -- Empirical evaluation of programming and programming languages -- Model synchronization management of software product families -- "People analytics" in software development -- DSLs in robotics, structured program generation techniques -- Advanced aspects of software refactoring -- Name binding in language implementation.
- This tutorial volume includes the revised and extended tutorials (briefings) held at the 5th International Summer School on Grand Timely Topics in Software Engineering, GTTSE 2015, in Braga, Portugal, in August 2015. GTTSE 2015 applied a broader scope to include additional areas of software analysis, empirical research, modularity, and product lines. The tutorials/briefings cover probabilistic program analysis, ontologies in software engineering, empirical evaluation of programming and programming languages, model synchronization management of software product families, "people analytics" in software development, DSLs in robotics, structured program generation techniques, advanced aspects of software refactoring, and name binding in language implementation.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
View MARC record | catkey: 22065937