Public-Key Cryptography – PKC 2017 [electronic resource] : 20th IACR International Conference on Practice and Theory in Public-Key Cryptography, Amsterdam, The Netherlands, March 28-31, 2017, Proceedings, Part II / edited by Serge Fehr
- Lecture Notes in Computer Science, 0302-9743 ; 10175
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- Cryptanalysis, Protocols -- Encryption Schemes -- Leakage-Resilient and Non-Malleable Codes -- Number Theory and Die-Hellman -- Encryption with Access Control -- Special Signatures -- Fully Homomorphic Encryption -- Real-World Schemes -- Multiparty Computation -- Primitives.
- The two-volume set LNCS 10174 and 10175 constitutes the refereed proceedings of the 20th IACR International Conference on the Practice and Theory in Public-Key Cryptography, PKC 2017, held in Amsterdam, The Netherlands, in March 2017. The 34 revised papers presented were carefully reviewed and selected from 160 submissions. They are organized in topical sections such as Cryptanalysis, Protocols, Encryption Schemes, Leakage-Resilient and Non-Malleable Codes, Number Theory and Diffie-Hellman, Encryption with Access Control, Special Signatures, Fully Homomorphic Encryption, Real-World Schemes, Multiparty Computation and Primitives.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
View MARC record | catkey: 22069294