Trust, Privacy and Security in Digital Business [electronic resource] : 14th International Conference, TrustBus 2017, Lyon, France, August 30-31, 2017, Proceedings / edited by Javier Lopez, Simone Fischer-Hübner, Costas Lambrinoudakis
- Lecture Notes in Computer Science, 0302-9743 ; 10442
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- Privacy in Mobile Environments -- Transparence and Privacy Enhancing Technologies -- Security Measures -- Cloud - IoT Security and Privacy -- Security Awareness and Social Engineering - Policy Languages.
- This book constitutes the refereed proceedings of the 14th International Conference on Trust, Privacy and Security in Digital Business, TrustBus 2017, held in Lyon, France, in August 2017 in conjunction with DEXA 2017. The 15 revised full papers presented were carefully reviewed and selected from 40 submissions. The papers are organized in the following topical sections: Privacy in Mobile Environments; Transparence and Privacy Enhancing Technologies; Security Measures; Cloud - IoT Security and Privacy; Security Awareness and Social Engineering - Policy Languages.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
View MARC record | catkey: 22070415