Preliminary geologic map of the White Rock quadrangle, Rio Blanco and Moffat Counties, Colorado / by George N. Pipiringos and Gene C. Rosenlund ; Department of the Interior, United States Geological Survey
- Pipiringos, G. N. (George Nicholas), 1918-
- Additional Titles:
- White Rock quadrangle, Rio Blanco and Moffat Counties, Colorado and Envelope title: Geologic map of the White Rock quad., Colorado
- Reston, Va. : The Survey, 1977.
- Physical Description:
- 1 map ; 57 x 44 cm, on sheet 85 x 106 cm, folded in envelope 31 x 24 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Rosenlund, Gene C. and Geological Survey (U.S.)
- Language Note:
- In English.
- Report Numbers:
- I 19.113:MF-837
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale 1:24,000 (W 108°07ʹ30ʺ--W 108°00ʹ00ʺ/N 40°15ʹ00ʺ--N 40°07ʹ30ʺ).
- Relief shown by contours and spot heights.
Includes text, 2 cross sections, index to adjacent quadrangles, and location map.
"Geology mapped in 1975."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 22071118