The complete chamber music [sound recording].
- Beethoven, Ludwig van, 1770-1827
- Uniform Title:
- Chamber music
- [Place of publication not identified] : Vox, [196_?]
- Physical Description:
- volumes : 33 1/3 rpm, stereo. ; 12 in.
- Additional Creators:
- Brendel, Alfred
Süddeutscher Rundfunk. Sinfonie-Orchester
- v.11. String quintet in C major, op. 29. Wind sextet in E-flat major, op. 71. String quintet in E-flat major, op. 4. String quintet-fugue in D-major, op. 137. Sextet in E-flat major, op. 816. Piano and string quintet in E-flat major, op. 16 -- v.12. Three duos for clarinet and bassoon, op. 147. Sonata in F major for French horn and piano, op. 17. Variations on "La ci darem la mano" from Mozart's "Don Giovanni", Wo O 28. Trio in C major for two oboes and English horn, op. 87. Trio in B-flat major for clarinet, piano, and cello, op. 11. Septet in E-flat major, op. 20. Octet in E-flat major, op. 103. Rondino in E-flat major, Wo O 25.
- Program notes laid in containers.
- Participant/Performer Note:
- Hungarian Wind Quintet; Alfred Brendel, piano; Wind Sextet of South German Radio Orchestra; Endres Quartet.
View MARC record | catkey: 220722