Consumptive use on the Navajo Indian Irrigation Project / by Brian J. Boman
- Boman, Brian J.
- Farmington, New Mexico : United States Department of the Interior, Bureau of Reclamation : Bureau of Indian Affairs, 
[Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (224 pages in various pagings) : illustrations, charts, map
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Bureau of Reclamation. Southwest Region
United States. Bureau of Indian Affairs. Navajo Area Office
Engineering and Research Center (U.S.)
- HeinOnline American Indian law collection
- "September 1983."
"This report concludes the NIIP (Navajo Indian Irrigation Project) CUS (Consumptive Use Study). The study was a cooperative effort by the USBR (Bureau of Reclamation) and the BIA (Bureau of Indian Affairs)"--Foreword (p. xi).
Performing organization: Bureau of Reclamation, Southwest Regional Office; sponsoring agencies: Bureau of Indian Affairs, Navajo Area Office and Bureau of Reclamation, Engineering and Research Center.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 66-67).
View MARC record | catkey: 22073691