Abolishing the Office of Juvenile Justice and Delinquency Prevention : hearing before the Subcommittee on Juvenile Justice of the Committee on the Judiciary, United States Senate, Ninety-ninth Congress, second session on freezing funds which Congress has mandated for certain vital juvenile justice programs, March 5, 1986
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on the Judiciary. Subcommittee on Juvenile Justice
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 1986., Washington, DC : For sale by the Superintendent of Documents, Congressional Sales Office, U.S. Government Printing Office, and [Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (v, 269 pages) : illustrations
- HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings and S. hrg. ; 99-734
- "Serial no. J-99-90."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 22074575