Antitrust and Communications Reform Act of 1993. Part 3, February 10, 1994 : hearing before the Subcommittee on Economic and Commercial Law of the Committee on the Judiciary, House of Representatives, One Hundred Third Congress, second session on H.R. 3626, to supersede the modification of final judgment entered August 24, 1982, in the antitrust action styled United States v. Western Electric, Civil Action No. 820192, United States District Court for the District of Columbia; to amend the Communications Act of 1934 to regulate the manufacturing of Bell operating companies, and for other purposes
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on the Judiciary. Subcommittee on Economic and Commercial Law
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 1994.
Washington, DC : For sale by the U.S. Government Printing Office, Superintendent of Documents, Congressional Sales Office
[Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iii, 86 pages) : illustrations, maps
- HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings
- "Serial no. 40."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 22074605