Essential oils in food processing : chemistry, safety and applications / edited by Seyed Mohammad Bagher Hashemi, Amin Mousavi Khaneghah, Anderson S. Sant'Ana
- Hoboken, NJ : John Wiley & Sons, 2018.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource
- Additional Creators:
- Hashemi, Seyed Mohammad Bagher, 1986-, Khaneghah, Amin Mousavi, and Sant'Ana, Anderson de Souza
- Essential oils & their characteristics -- Extraction methods of essential oils from herbs and spices -- Identification of essential oil components -- Chemical composition of essential oils -- Basic structure, nomenclature, classification and properties of organic compounds of essential oil -- Antimicrobial activity of essential oil -- Bioactivity of essential oils towards fungi and bacteria : mode of action and mathematical tools -- Antioxidant activity of essential oils in foods -- Mode of antioxidant action of essential oils -- Principles of sensory evaluation in foods containing essential oil -- Global regulation of essential oils -- Safety evaluation of essential oils.
- 9781119149354 (electronic bk.)
1119149355 (electronic bk.)
9781119149392 (electronic bk.)
1119149398 (electronic bk.)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 22076305