Intellectual property and innovation protection : new practices and new policy issues / Rémi Lallement
- Lallement, Rémi
- London, UK : ISTE ; Hoboken, NJ, USA : Wiley, 2017.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource
- Innovation, entrepreneurship and management series. Innovation between risk and reward set ; volume 3
- Front Matter -- The Rationale of the System and the Diversity of the Forms of Protection -- How Companies Choose these Tools -- How Effective is the System in Terms of Social Welfare? The Dimensions of the Problem -- How Companies Use Intellectual Property -- What is the Contribution Made to Emerging Forms of Innovation? -- The Main Trends of Intellectual Property Regimes -- A System that is the Victim of its own Success or an Anomaly that should be Remedied? -- Overall Assessment and Conclusion -- Bibliography -- Index -- Other titles from iSTE in Innovation, Entrepreneurship and Management
- 9781119473817 (electronic bk.)
1119473810 (electronic bk.)
9781119473800 (electronic bk. : oBook)
1119473802 (electronic bk. : oBook)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 22076335