Reporting on an entity's cybersecurity risk management program and controls : SOC for cybersecurity / AICPA Assurance Services Executive Committee (ASEC) Cybersecurity Working Group in conjunction with the Auditing Standards Board (ASB).
- Additional Titles:
- Reporting on an entity's cybersecurity risk management program and controls : system and organization controls for cybersecurity
- New York, NY : American Institute of Certified Public Accountants, 2017.
[Hoboken, N.J.] : Wiley, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (xvii, 263 pages).
- Additional Creators:
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Introduction and background -- Accepting and planning a cybersecurity risk management examination -- Performing the cybersecurity risk management examination -- Forming the opinion and preparing the practitioner's report.
- This guide delivers information on how to implement a cybersecurity risk management reporting framework. It provides certified public accountants with guidance on how to perform and report on an examination of an organization's enterprise-wide cybersecurity risk management program.
- 9781119449966 (electronic bk. : oBook)
1119449960 (electronic bk. : oBook)
- "May 1, 2017."
View MARC record | catkey: 22076356